Rite Aid features a food mart, health & nutritional products, personal care, gifts, cards, books, digital prints, and many more. A full-service pharmacy is located in the back of the store with Certified Pharmacists to assist customer needs. Immunizations are available. Staff are accomodating and dedicated to customer service.
- Hours: Store open: 24/7.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1960
- What makes this community special?: The people.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, EBT/Food Stamps, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- License/certification: Yes.
- Gift certificates: Yes
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Insurance accepted: Yes.
- Licenses: Yes.
- Free consultation: Yes
- Services: Deliveries, Photo processing
- Features: Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon.-Fri.- 7am.-10pm., Sat.- 8am.-10pm., Sun.- 9am.-7pm.
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: Yes