Planet Fitness Milford
Proudly marketed as a "judgement free zone," Planet Fitness Milford is part of a growing chain of fitness clubs. This branch is independently owned and operated, and offers a $19.99 monthly membership that allows cardholders unlimited guest privileges, unlimited tanning, unlimited use of massage chairs and reciprocal use of the chain's other locations. Basic memberships are an affordable $10 a month. The club boasts a wide array of machines and free weights.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 5am - 10pm; Fri, 5am - 9pm; Sat - Sun, 7am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Sep 01 2007
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Corporate, Student
- Membership info: $19.99/month for Black Card membership; $10/month for basic membership. Annual fee $29 or $39; startup fee varies depending on promotions.
- Parking: Free lot
- What's the best time of day to visit the gym?: Mid-morning and afternoons - the busiest times are the hours before and after the workday. Still, the club offers such a wide range of equipment that there really is no bad time to go.
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Food/drink, Strength (free weights), Strength (machines)
- Services: Fitness assessment, Personal training
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No pets, No smoking