Milford Selectmen/Town Administrator's Office
This second-floor office in Town Hall is shared by full-time Town Administrator Louis J. Celozzi – a lifelong Milford resident who has held this position since 1996 – and the elected, three-member Board of Selectmen. Mr. Celozzi reports to the Selectmen, who meet at 7 p.m. Mondays in Town Hall.
Dozens of applications for licenses, permits and authorizations go through this office. A full list is available here: http://www.milford.ma.us/municipal.pdf.
- Fax: 508-634-2324
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 5pm; Sat - Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp on the side of the building and an elevator inside.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1853
- Services: Permits, licenses and authorizations for a variety of services
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Public restrooms: Yes