Milford National Bank and Trust Company
The Milford National Bank and Trust Company offers a full range of personal and business banking services. Drive-up and lobby banking services are available, as well as a 24-hour ATM. Established in 1849, the bank has been a fixture for commercial and personal financial needs for the town of Milford.
- Fax: 508-634-4107
- Hours: Lobby: Mon - Wed, 9am - 4pm; Thu, Fri, 9am - 5pm; Sat, 9am - noon. Drive-up: Mon - Wed, 8:30am - 4pm; Thu, Fri, 8:30am - 5pm; Sat, 9am - noon. Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is at street level.
- Founding Date: 1849
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Asset management, Financial advice
- Type: Business, Personal
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Home equity, Insurance, Money wiring, Mortgages
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Teller service