Milford Area Chamber of Commerce
Led by president and CEO Barry Feingold, this active business organization covers 10 local towns and hosts at least one event a week. The chamber serves as a "unified voice" for the area's businesses, and represents its members through promotion and public policy initiatives. Based in Milford, the chamber also focuses on Bellingham, Franklin, Holliston, Hopedale, Hopkinton, Medway, Mendon, Millis and Upton.
- Fax: 508-473-8467
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Mission: To connect businesses and professionals by bringing them together for the mutually beneficial exchange of ideas, information, products, and services. The MACC advocates for the business community and promotes economic development.
- Annual dues: Depends on size of business: ranges from $225 for a nonprofit to $2,600 for a business with more than 750 employees.
- Membership requirements: Members of the business community whose businesses are in good standing may join.