A member of the United Church of Christ, this church was first erected in 268 years ago on Milford Common, also known as Draper Park. When the Draper family wanted to build a statue honoring its patriarch in 1819, the church moved to its current location, and was expanded. The church welcomed a new pastor, the Rev. Eric Quiney-Burnard, in August 2010.
- Hours: Office hours: Mon - Thu, 8:30am - 12:30pm; Service: Sun, 10:30am
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Congregation size: 240
- Services: Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: No