Chim Thai Cafe offers a variety of appetizers, salads, soups, noodles, fried rice, chicken, pork, beef, tofu, duck and seafood dishes. According to its website, the vegetables used come fresh from the farmer's market.
Desserts range from ice cream to tiramisu and sweet sticky rice with mango. A $10 minimum purchase is required for credit cards.
- Fax: 508-478-4588
- Hours: Lunch: Mon - Fri, 11:30am - 3pm; Sat, noon - 3pm. Dinner: Mon - Sat, 3pm - 10pm; Sun, 4pm - 9:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level and there is a ramp.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Dessert / Ice Cream, Korean, Seafood, Thai, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Features: Dinner, Lunch