The Milford Board of Selectmen will meet with representatives of the 99 Restaurant and Pub on Monday in regards to an entertainment license, among other items to be discussed at this week's regularly-scheduled meeting.
Below is the full agenda for the meeting, set to begin at 6:15 p.m. on Monday, March 24 in Room 03 at Milford Town Hall.
- Signing of Warrant, Approval of March 17, 2014 Minutes
- Citizen Participation
- Public Hearings and Scheduled Appointments
- 7 p.m. - Veterans Department, re: Purple Heart Association
- 7:10 p.m. - 99 Restaurant & Pub, re: Entertainment License
- 7:15 p.m. - Town Engineer Vonnie Reis, re: Milford Pond
- Traffic Aide, re: Speed Sign Determinations from MassDOT
- Town Administrator, re: IT Update
- Sue Clark, Director/Senior Center Update