Another candidate joined one of several races gearing up in this year's annual Milford town election.
David Levine returned his papers with sufficient signatures to be put on the ballot as a new candidate for the Milford School Committee, Town Clerk Amy Neves said Monday.
The deadline to return papers with sufficient signatures is Tuesday, Feb. 11 at 5 p.m. The election takes place on Tuesday, April 1.
Below is a roundup of who has pulled papers as of Monday, Feb. 3.
- Highway: Scott Crisafulli and Shelly A. Leclaire
- Housing Authority: Loriann Braza
- School Committee: John Erickson, Jennifer Parson & David Levine
- Tax Collector: Theresa Dias and Melissa Alves-Tomas
- Selectmen: William Buckley
- Assessors: Joseph Niro
- Board of Health: Leonard Izzo, Sr.
- Parks: Paul Braza
- Planning: Joseph Calagione
- Sewer Commission: Thomas Morelli
- Town Clerk: Amy Hennessy Neves
- Vernon Grove: Henry Shahnamian
- Bd. of Library: George Clemens and Scott Vecchiolla
Papers Not Returned
- School Committee: Joseph Callery (NEW)
- Library: Kathryn Mastroianni (INCUMBENT)
- Moderator: Michael Noferi (INCUMBENT)
- Vernon Grove: Jamie Luchini (INCUMBENT)
- Housing: Jamie Luchini (NEW)
- Tree Warden: Charles Reneau (INCUMBENT)