1. Synchronized lights on Main Street: the lights are new, the sidewalks are new, but the delays and blocked intersections from people running red lights are getting really old.
2. A Taco Bell: Oh, chalupas, how people in Milford miss you. Every time Milford Patch posts a "What should go here?" column, at least three people cry out for a Taco Bell.
3. A new and improved Woodland School: This is a school building that's past its prime. No one is sure what will take its place — a two-story or one-story building, a new addition — but we're optimistic it won't be open concept.
4. More than 300 people can't be wrong. That's how many people showed up last week to tell the state Department of Public Utilities what they think of the Milford Water Company and its rate increase request.
5. Cheaper gas: Everyone pays a bit more in Milford for the convenience of full service. But now that Gasco has closed its fuel pumps, all of our cheap gas options are gone. Just curious, how many are filling up in other towns?
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone everyday with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.