This past week, these were some of the most popular stories on Milford Patch:
1. Pups at Play. We always wondered what went on at the Lucky Dogs Dog Daycare, and now we know. Dogs have time in wading pools, get to run around outside, and even sit on comfy chairs. of the dog daycare was among the most popular posts of the week, drawing 25 "likes" on Facebook.
2. A Guilty Plea. Just before his trial was set to begin, a Mendon man pleaded guilty Wednesday to , relating to the theft and resale of equipment that belonged to his former employer, of Milford. A report on Glen Dias, who will be sentenced on Oct. 18., was among the most popular of the week.
3. Teens Acting Up. Most teens do act up, parents will agree. But the youths observed on Central Street were a bit over the top. A popular reported that teens were seen running in and out of traffic, urinating on cars, and generally carrying on.
4. Milford Trail Progress. This probably wasn't news to people already using the , but a report on progress at the Hopkinton was among our most popular posts this week.
5. Property Nuisances. No doubt, Milford has some ramshackle properties. are promising to crack down on things such as , visual blight, wildly overgrown lawns and other nuisances. A report on a new nuisance property bylaw, heading to Annual Town Meeting, was a popular one among readers.