Here's our third installment of this month's "20 Questions," a four-day contest that will culminate with the winner receiving a $20 gift card to a Milford establishment of his/her choice.
The contest gives readers an opportunity to review some stories they may have missed earlier in the month, along with a chance to pocket some extra (gift card) cash.
We already asked the first five questions on Tuesday and the second five on Wednesday. If you missed them, it's not too late. Simply and and submit your responses to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the answers to questions 11-15, listed below.
The first person to have submitted all 20 correct answers by email will be contacted after the contest ends on Friday, Feb. 25, to claim his/her prize.
11. What was the Milford police chief's raised to in February 1940?
12. According to Town Engineer Michael Santora, what would a cover, as it relates to an impending traffic improvement project?
13. How many pounds of care package items did send to troops to Afghanistan on Feb. 5?
14. How many hours does , credited with saving a child's life this month, work as a paramedic in Worcester each week?
15. What is Deanna Runeman's called?