Here's our second installment of this month's "20 Questions," a four-day contest that will culminate with the winner receiving a $20 gift card to a Milford establishment of his/her choice.
The contest gives readers an opportunity to review some stories they may have missed earlier in the month, along with a chance to pocket some extra (gift card) cash.
We are asking five questions each on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Find the answers to the questions (hint: the blue links within the questions will lead you to the answers), and email your responses to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The first person to have submitted all 20 correct answers by email will be contacted after the contest ends on Friday, Feb. 25, to claim his/her prize.
We already asked the first five questions on Tuesday; if you missed them, it's not too late. Simply and submit your responses along with the answers to questions 6-10, listed below.
6. To what two establishments on Medway Road had a on Friday, Feb. 4, prompting a call to police?
7. Early in February, we started running every Saturday. What do we encourage readers and sports fans to do when the column runs?
8. Describe the at 194 East Main St. on Feb. 5.
9. Why did the Worcester Historical Museum contact after his art appeared on The Colbert Show?
10. How many square feet is the , which was tested this month by a heavy load of snow and ice?