1. This Saturday, Sept. 15, from 9 a.m. to noon, Milford firefighters will walk the yellow line on Main Street to Fill the Boot for the Muscular Dystrophy Association. "I know with all the construction many have avoided Main St. PLEASE...take a ride through and drop some change in the boot, say hello to the brothers and donate to a great cause," firefighters wrote on the union's Facebook page.
2. seniors (and parents of seniors): baby pictures and pictures for the "Younger Years" section of the yearbook are due this Friday. Put your pictures in a ziploc bag labeled with your name and homeroom. You can give them to your homeroom teacher or drop them off in room E1. Baby quote forms are available in E1 and the Media Center.
3. Are you a fan of America's Got Talent? Dittelman is a Westborough High grad, lives in Grafton, and is the son of call center employee Cathy Dittelman.
4. The weather is perfect for a brisk outdoor walk. If you're heading to the , here's a refresher on trail rules:
• Let people know your passing by by saying: "passing on your left."
• Cross intersections safely, observe flashing Red beacons, STOP -LOOK BOTH WAYS, before stepping into the roadway.
5. A couple of Patch readers shared blogs with us yesterday, reflecting on the anniversary of the 9-11 terrorist attacks. Do you have a subject/topic you'd like to write about? It's easy to start a blog. Contribute as frequently or infrequently as you'd like.