Our weekday morning column, 5 Things You Need to Know, provides you with information that can help you plan your day and give you some fodder for water cooler conversations.
1. If you have a few free hours on Saturday, why not help local officials with the official count of trail users on the using the trail, and document the ways they're using the facility. The annual count will help in decision-making for safety, enhancements and maintenance. The 2012 count will be from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. May 19 at four points along the trail, and volunteers are asked for a two-hour commitment.
2. If you want to get a sense of the race for the stop into thefrom 12:30 to 1:30 Wednesday. will meet with seniors and speak about his psoitions. His opponents, at this point, include a former state prosecutor and the grandson of Robert F. Kennedy.
3. will be held from 2 to 5 p.m. Wednesday at . Expectant mothers and new mothers are invited for information and items that will help with the first few months.
4. A job fair in Natick from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Wednesday will focus on interviews for positions at Framingham, Hopkinton and Holliston. The location is the Dunkin Donuts at 133 W. Central St., Natick. According to the corporation, job benefits include health insurance, supplemental insurance, paid vacation time and eight double-time paid holidays.
5. A benefit breakfast will be held at the Guidrey Center at Dean College Thursday, to benefit are victims of sexual abuse or domestic violence. The breakfast is free for attendees and will be from 7 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.