Our weekday morning column, 5 Things You Need to Know, provides you with information that can help you plan your day and give you some fodder for water cooler conversations.
1. The Milford Planning Board approved a site plan waiver request on Tuesday for Eaton Apothecary, which plans to operate a pharmacy distribution business out of existing space at 23 Maple St. Eaton operates pharmacies in several Massachusetts locations, including in Boston.
2. The Planning Board meetings are now televised live on the community access cable station that recently started operating in Milford.
3. Accent Limousine of Milford is running a promotion, which will give away five tickets to the Sunday monster truck Monster Jam at the Dunkin Donuts Center in Providence, with a free limo ride to and from the event. Visit its website and enter by 2 p.m. Friday.
4. Healthy Futures of Greater Milford is entering everyone who "likes" them this month on Facebook into a raffle for a series of prizes. Winners will be selected on March 1.
5. State Sen. Richard Moore (D-Uxbridge) has rescheduled a seminar for parents on planning the financing of higher education. The new date will be 6 to 8 p.m. March 19. The original date had to be cancelled because of last week's blizzard.