Our weekday morning column, 5 Things You Need to Know, provides you with information that can help you plan your day and give you some fodder for water cooler conversations.
1. Milford Town Library has a new software program for resumes, allowing people to create them quickly. More information is here. If you are looking for a new job, don't forget that Milford Patch has hundreds of employment ads.
2. The agenda for the Milford School Committee meeting Thursday has been changed to include discussion of school security. The meeting is at 7 p.m. at Milford High School.
3. A play group for children in the Milford Family and Community Network will begin in January. Registration is ongoing.
4. Registration began Monday for the Milford Town Library's 2013 Winter Storytime series. The registration will continue until the lottery on Jan. 4.
5. Truth Yoga Studio is offering free classes this month, to celebrate its opening. See the announcement for more details.