Patch will help be your guide as you become a tourist in your town. Whether you're new to town or want to explore the city you've loved for years, we're here to show you what there is to see.
In this passport we've featured stories, photos and videos showing off the best of Natick.
We hope this project encourages you to shop local, eat local and be local. Patch wants to show you how much your own town has to offer.
This page will remain a resource for you all year long. Whenever you're hosting visitors or need a Saturday activity, come back to this page.
Your 7-Day Itinerary:
- Set out to discover a in your community. Whether you've never heard of this place or simply haven't stopped by in years, we wanted to help you find the best of your town!
- lets you take advantage of time with your kids and get out and enjoy these cool spots.
- shows you the history and roots of your community.
- guides you to a local place where you can feel like you are a million miles away from the daily stress of life. Come along and relax...
- helps you find unique trinkets in your town. Get out and explore the unique local shops and all they have to offer.
- Did you know your town offers places to go We've included a complete list of places to eat in your town organized by international flavor.
- Revisit your younger days when you hopped in the car, started the engine and drove off in search of something fun. Our feature shows you adventures you can have after just a 15 to 30-minute drive from your home. You won’t want to miss these unique stops on our trip.
Are you looking to experience other nearby towns? Make Patch your guide for all your visits with the following guides:
- Your Patch Passport to Marlborough
- Your Patch Passport to Holliston
- Your Patch Passport to Westborough
- Your Patch Passport to Grafton
- Your Patch Passport to Framingham
- Your Patch Passport to Northborough
- Your Patch Passport to Milford
- Your Patch Passport to Shrewsbury