Invite a friend
Sewing Class Registration
Maria Sews a Lot will hold a registration session on Saturday for the classes that begin in February, including Sewing 101.
More About Maria Sews A Lot
Maria Sews A Lot is a Milford-based custom sewing studio offering handmade curtains, toppers, shades, aprons, smocks, bags and more. The studio also hosts sewing and embroidery classes for students of all ages. Call Maria Sews A Lot during regular business hours for rate and event scheduling information.
Other events here
- Private Sewing Class Weekly on Mondays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Kid's Beginner Sewing Class Weekly on Mondays, 3:30 pm–5:30 pm
- Introduction to Hand Appliqué Weekly on Mondays, 6:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Home Decor Sewing Weekly on Mondays, 6:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Sewing 101 Weekly on Mondays, 10:00 pm–12:00 pm
- Sewing 101 Weekly on Tuesdays, 6:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Sewing 101 Weekly on Wednesdays, 6:30 am–8:30 pm
- Intro to Fashion Sewing for Teens Weekly on Wednesdays, 3:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Beginner Hand Knitting Class Weekly on Wednesdays, 6:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Intro to Fashion Design for Teens Weekly on Thursdays, 3:00 pm–5:00 pm