Invite a friend
Our practice of yoga at our studio is Hatha Yoga. Hatha Yoga is the Yoga of Will or Force. Hatha Yoga is a system of well-being that seeks to balance the body, mind and spirit. Through breathing techniques (pranayma), physical postures (asana) and meditation (dhyana) a "sacred doorway" is opened to enhanced well-being and a wholeness of self and spirit. With a greater sense of wholeness, the ability to be one's own witness to the body, emotions, mental activity and their interconnectedness is developed.
|Where||Truth Yoga Studio 211 Main St, Milford, MA 01757|
|Time||7:00 pm–8:15 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Teens, Seniors|
|Price||90.00 for six week package|
More About Truth Yoga Studio
Truth Yoga Studio is affiliated with Community Impact, a private mental health practice that provides counseling and organizes community health initiatives. Truth offers yoga instruction and practice for everyone, regardless of experience. Instructor Tracy Ward focuses on meditative breathing (prana) and postures (asana). Classes are designed to encourage mindfulness and peaceful being through yoga.
Other events here
- Awaken Your Soul Daily, 7:15 am–8:30 am
- Prana Stretch & Flow Weekly on Mondays, 9:30 am–10:45 am
- Yoga & Mindfulness for Teens Weekly on Mondays, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Pure Asana- drop in class Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–8:15 pm
- Awaken Your Soul Weekly on Fridays, 5:30 am–6:45 am
- Prana Stretch and Flow Weekly on Fridays, 9:00 pm–10:45 am