MAP: How Much Snow Has Fallen in Milford?
Milford is expecting a foot of snow or more from this week's storm. See how many inches have fallen in your area with the LIVE map below.
- March 8, 2013
The map above, provided by the National Weather Service, shows total snowfall in the Milford area over the past 3 days.
The map is centered around the red marker, which is in the middle of Milford Patch's coverage area, and the map updates every six hours, starting around 2 a.m. each day.
Note: This map is not visible on some mobile devices.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Foxwoods MA Promises 3,000 Jobs, Hiring Preference for Milford Region
- Health Inspections: Papa Gino's, PiNZ, Pizza Palace, Panera Bread, Milford High School
- Police Log: Men Walking Around Burned House, 3-year-old with a Tick
- Police Log: Father Reports Man, 20, Trying to Contact his Daughter, 13
- Police Log: Cars Broken into at Bike Path Parking Area