From a Schoolhouse to Housing
A large home on Oliver Street served as an elementary school until the 1970s.
This week's "then" photo, from 1907, shows the former Oliver Street School, which had four rooms for children in grades 1-4, according to Lyn Lovell of the Milford Historical Commission. The building was used as a school until the 1970s. Today, it serves as housing.