5 Things: Notable Arrest, Flu Season Approaches
Also, can you help us reach a milestone?
1. Kudos to the Milford Police Department for making a big arrest yesterday. Thanks in part to a call from a woman who noticed suspicious activity, officers spotted and arrested a 20-year-old Hopkinton man in connection with break-ins throughout Milford and area towns.
2. A reader asked us on Facebook how she might find out if the above-mentioned break-in suspect had any stolen goods in his possession, including a GPS she said was taken from her. You know...we're not sure! But we're going to ask police today about how it works when a suspect is arrested with such crimes, and how people might determine whether their property can be recovered. If you ask us something, we will try to find an answer!
3. Speaking of Facebook: we are only dozens of fans away from hitting the 2,000 "like" mark. Will you help us reach this milestone?
4. A free flu clinic will be held 4 to 6 p.m. Nov. 20 at the Milford Senior Center. Vaccinations will be given to Massachusetts residents over the age of 6 months. Wear a short-sleeve shirt, and, if applicable, bring your Medicare card. Call SALMON VNA & Hospice at (508) 473-0862 with any questions.
5. Final in-person registration for spring lacrosse is this weekend. For more information about registration Saturday for Milford Youth Lacrosse, see the group's Facebook page.